My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1 YEAR OLD!

My sweet baby boy is 1 year old!! I can't even believe it. We went up to Wichita, KS to spend his birthday with my family. Kai and my brother have the same birthday...June 1st. I took a ton of pictures, of course, so I will upload many from the weekend soon. These are some that I took in my parent's front yard. I just feel like I could stare at him forever. He is so cute!







1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Happy Belated Birthday, sweet Kai! I am so sad we missed it.

Mal, we miss you guys! Can Jacob and I get together with you and Kai sometime soon? Maybe we can go to the pool either in your neighborhood or our's. We'd love to see you.